- THE COSTS OF PAYING SPOUSAL SUPPORT ARE GOING UP; the effect of the new trump tax plan on divorcing parties in california
- How to Succeed in Family Court Custody Mediation & Recommending Counseling
- Sole Possession of the Family Residence – How? When? Why?
- Mediation – The Magical Elixir?
- How is Bernie Madoff Sending Shockwaves Through Family Law (and what does he have in common with pregnant cows)?
Additional Online Media
Monthly Archives: November 2016
Separated parents often disagree over how to divide the time between each of them, with all the activities in their life and with their children. Sometimes setting up a clear and agreeable parenting-time schedule (or “visitation” schedule) is more difficult … Continue reading