- How to Succeed in Family Court Custody Mediation & Recommending Counseling
- Sole Possession of the Family Residence – How? When? Why?
- Mediation – The Magical Elixir?
- How is Bernie Madoff Sending Shockwaves Through Family Law (and what does he have in common with pregnant cows)?
- Spying Spouses – Savvy Investigators or Criminal Stalkers?
Additional Online Media
Daily Archives: November 16, 2016
Separated parents often disagree over how to divide the time between each of them, with all the activities in their life and with their children. Sometimes setting up a clear and agreeable parenting-time schedule (or “visitation” schedule) is more difficult … Continue reading