- THE COSTS OF PAYING SPOUSAL SUPPORT ARE GOING UP; the effect of the new trump tax plan on divorcing parties in california
- How to Succeed in Family Court Custody Mediation & Recommending Counseling
- Sole Possession of the Family Residence – How? When? Why?
- Mediation – The Magical Elixir?
- How is Bernie Madoff Sending Shockwaves Through Family Law (and what does he have in common with pregnant cows)?
Additional Online Media
Daily Archives: August 15, 2018
THE COSTS OF PAYING SPOUSAL SUPPORT ARE GOING UP; the effect of the new trump tax plan on divorcing parties in california
Trump’s new tax plan eliminates the deduction currently available for payors of spousal support. Under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, for all family law orders made after Dec. 31, 2018 (the end of THIS year), spousal support (aka alimony) … Continue reading