- THE COSTS OF PAYING SPOUSAL SUPPORT ARE GOING UP; the effect of the new trump tax plan on divorcing parties in california
- How to Succeed in Family Court Custody Mediation & Recommending Counseling
- Sole Possession of the Family Residence – How? When? Why?
- Mediation – The Magical Elixir?
- How is Bernie Madoff Sending Shockwaves Through Family Law (and what does he have in common with pregnant cows)?
May 2019 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Additional Online Media
Tag Archives: children
Is anyone really truly surprised upon hearing that their good friend’s previously admirable, angelic family life has suddenly been torn apart in a court sanctioned divorce battle, not unlike those scenes of vultures ripping at carcasses in the wild? Despite … Continue reading
Here’s a study by the U.S. Department of Agriculture on Families’ expenditures on their children in 2009 that provides something worth thinking about for almost anyone. If you have kids and wonder where your money is going, this offers something … Continue reading